Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe 2009
More information on Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe 2009
The need for effective Enterprise Architecture has never been greater. As well as providing an overall framework for managing business and IT change, it helps to inform decisions on critical issues such as cost reduction, process improvement, mergers and acquisitions, and new ways of doing business.
At a time when business turbulence and technology diversity are both increasing, Enterprise Architects must make pragmatic decisions about how and where to direct their efforts. They must also evolve their approaches to reflect new business and IT delivery models.
The European Enterprise Architecture Conference attracts a wide range of experienced speakers and delegates from round the world and provides a unique opportunity to discover the approaches that work most effectively.
* Choose from 7 pre-conference seminars and 4 conference tracks.
* Explore what it takes to be a responsive business with agile processes, systems and technologies
* Evaluate what works best in different business environments, and what doesn’t, through practical case studies and examples from Global 2000 companies and major public services
* Gain renewed inspiration and fresh insights into the latest EA thinking and innovations.
* Share ideas and experiences through networking with others in similar situations
* All levels of experience catered for
Organizer & Venue for Enterprise Architecture Conference Europe 2009