More information on Think Business Expo
The Business Enterprise Centre St George &
Sutherland Shire (BEC), together with Doltone House Sylvania Waters and
Rendezvous in Business, answered a great need in the Southern Sydney
business community to create the Think Business, B2B Event, held on
23-24 April 2010.
It combined a Business Event, Workshops and sponsored
activities including a Business Lunch, Cocktail Party and Breakfast,
hosted by Doltone House in Sylvania Waters.
The Event was aimed at all level of business from
start ups to successful established businesses with high turnover, as
well as city based businesses interested in increasing their market
share in the South of Sydney.
OUR AIM WAS
- To foster and deepen positive, sustainable
relationships within the local business community.
- To assist you to find your perfect business match.
- To increase sales and grow
your market share.
- Consider how you will do business in the future –
how and what.
- Create an environment where business people can
create meaningful business alliances.
- To raise funds for our charity, Civic Industries.
- Green Values/New Technology.
- Innovation and Business of the Future.