World Ag Expo 2013
More information on World Ag Expo
February 12-14, 2013
4500 South Laspina Street,
Tulare, CA 93274 [map]
Located in California’s Central Valley, 45 miles south of Fresno and 60 miles north of Bakersfield, just off Highway 99. Airfields are located in Tulare, Visalia, Fresno and Bakersfield.
World Ag Expo is the largest annual agriculture exposition.
- More than 1,400 exhibitors display the latest in farm equipment, chemicals, communications and technology on 2.5 million square feet of exhibit space.
- Free seminars focus on a variety of topics important to dairy producers, farmers, ranchers and agribusiness professionals.
- Cooking demonstrations by chefs from California’s top restaurants in the World Ag Women Pavilion.
- Free parking and a Park-and-Ride shuttle service for off-site parking.
- International Business Center
Cost: $12 General Admission
Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Contact: (800) 999-9186 ; Fax (559) 686-5065; Email email@example.com
The History of the World Ag Expo
Organizer & Venue for World Ag Expo
| Other events in | Join as Venue
International Agri Center
4450 S. Laspina St.
Tulare, CA 93274-9539
Tel: (800) 999-9186
Fax: (559) 686-5065