LOAD & HAUL ASIA 2012
Event Venue is not final yet
More information on LOAD & HAUL ASIA
The mining industry is currently experiencing earnings growth and obstacles that intimidate daily business procedures, operations and the ability to meet demand that is rising exponentially.
Load & Haul Asia 2012 forum comes at a time when miners are compounded with the above challenges – translating directly to higher operational costs across the board. Constant operational challenges, including soaring fuel costs, constrained supply of skilled labour, shortages of equipment and increasing tyre costs constitute almost 60% of overall operational costs.
Escalating environmental constraints and over-stretched demand for haulage trucks and equipments are adding to the woes.
Suppressing operational cost is the key priority for every mine owner and contractor. This forum will enable you to plan and implement short-, medium- to long-term strategies to overcome these hurdles.
Join us on 1 – 2 August 2012 in Jakarta, Indonesia for the only operational-focused event for mining.
What's new in 2012?
● Achieving operational excellence
● Implementing effective and efficient tyre management strategies
● Developing competent haul road and equipment maintenance practices
● Maximizing haul equipment usage to counter shortages
● Streamlining HSE and risk management strategies across haulage operations
● Executing effective operations through conveyor usages
● Managing haul trucks utilization and reliability, and more
Organizer & Venue for LOAD & HAUL ASIA
| Other events by | Join as organizer
Center for Energy Sustainability and Economics
PO Box 176 Robinson Road Singapore 900326