PHARMAbiotika Conference 2012
More information on PHARMAbiotika Conference
PHARMAbiotika 2nd-4th November 2012 - Hitex Exhibition Centre,Hyderabad - India
Conference on Pharma - Active
Pharmaceutical Ingredients / Clincal Research / Plant & Machinery
The Pharmaceutical industry in India is the world's third-largest in terms of volume and stands 14th in terms of value (According to Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers). The total turnover of India's pharmaceuticals industry between 2008 and September 2009 was US$21.04 billion.
• Controlled FDI regime - aligned to health needs, affordable pharmaceuticals and generic medicines.
• Regulatory Reforms and its impact going ahead.
• Infrastructure development: Machinery and latest lab equipments.
• Quality Management & Conformance to global standards.
• Licensing & Intellectual property issues.
• Dovetailing of Pharma business with the public health needs.
The domestic market was worth US$12.26 billion. Sale of all types of medicines in the country is expected to reach around US$19.22 billion by 2012.
Organizer & Venue for PHARMAbiotika Conference
Contact Organizer | Other events by | Join as organizer
Human Crayon Management Services Pvt. Ltd
14 Mall Road, 1st Floor, Hudson Lane,GTB Nagar, New Delhi - 110 009 India
Tel: +91-11-65378800 (20 Lines)
Fax: +91- 11-47056500
| Other events in | Join as Venue
HITEX Hyderabad International Trade Exposition Centre
HITEX Exhibition Centre, Izzat Nagar (near HITEC City, Madhapur) 500032
Hyderabad, , India
Tel: +91 (0)40/23112121
Fax: +91 (0)40/23112124