Future Hotels Conference 2012
More information on Future Hotels Conference
Informa Future Hotels Conference looks at ongoing renovations and refurbishments and new developments in Australia and across the region.
Over two days the forum looks at ongoing renovations and refurbishments and new developments in Australia and across the region. Speakers share views of dramatic renovations and innovative design. They look at architectural features, interior and exterior environments, digital architecture that will transform guest experiences and set new benchmarks in luxury and function.
The forum brings together architects, hoteliers, builders and technologists to share their views on the physical and virtual infrastructure that will define the future hotel experience.
• What are the trends in guest experience that will influence refurbishment and new building?
• How will digital technologies enhance guest experience?
• Interior design – creating attractive and efficient environments for a variety of models
• What are the integrated network infrastructures that will enable service differentiation and operational efficiency?
• What are the new sustainable materials and product design that will enhance guest experience while enabling efficient use of energy and water systems and low impact on environment?
• Reducing environmental impact
• Case studies: Major refurbishments and new hotels – looking at luxury, corporate/business and boutique accommodations
Organizer & Venue for Future Hotels Conference
| Other events in | Join as Venue
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
GPO Box 777
Victoria Australia 3001
Melbourne, , Australia
Tel: (61 3) 9235 8000
Fax: (61 3) 9235 8001