Primary Healthcare Exhibition 2012
More information on Primary Healthcare Exhibition
The Primary Healthcare Congress, an Exhibition and Congress vertical of the Abu Dhabi Medical Congress, is the premier business-to-business forum for the Middle East's primary Healthcare sector.
Learn how research into areas of education policy and early detection are being put in place to combat the chilling predictions for the health of the region's growing population.
The Abu Dhabi Medical Congress aims to create the best global gathering in the Middle East for its chosen sectors of the world’s healthcare industry, facilitating a broad spectrum of business opportunities for those engaged within these industry sectors.
Get the first-hand knowledge of the latest developments in your sector and shape your business strategies to match international trends. Meet with the world's most prominent product manufacturers, suppliers and distributors in a highly productive business to business environment.
More reasons why the Abu Dhabi Medical Congress is your ideal networking platform:
• Evaluate business expansion options and generate new investment opportunities
• Gather industry information and learn about the latest scientific research
• Explore new markets and source requests for proposals
• Meet new suppliers and business partners and strengthen ties with existing ones
• Benefit from the extensive conferences programme at this year’s Congress
• Personally promote your opportunities to investors & producers
• Keep abreast of all the latest technologies, products and services in your industry
• Compare several products and services all under one roof
• Network with major players in your industry
• Keep abreast of your competitors' activities
Organizer & Venue for Primary Healthcare Exhibition
| Other events by | Join as organizer
Level 20, World Trade Centre Tower, Dubai, UAE, PO Box 28493
Tel: +971 (0)4 336 5161
| Other events in | Join as Venue
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Mussafah Road / Khaleej Al Arabi St.
Abu Dhabi, , United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 (0) 2 444 6900
Fax: +971 (0) 2 444 6135