IADIS International Conference E-Democracy, Equity And Social Justice 2010
More information on IADIS International Conference E-Democracy, Equity And Social Justice
The conference will comprise of invited talks and oral presentations. The proceedings of the conference will be published in the form of a book and CD-ROM with ISBN, and will be available also in the IADIS Digital Library (accessible on-line).
* Best Papers
Selected authors of best papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers to selected journals (i.e. IADIS International Journal on Computer Science and Information Systems - ISSN: 1646-3692) including journals from INDERSCIENCE Publishers.
* Types of submissions
Full and Short Papers, Reflection Papers, Posters/Demonstrations, Tutorials, Panels and Doctoral Consortium.
All submissions are subject to a blind refereeing process.
* Topics for this conference include, but are not limited to:
*Unleashing the power of citizens in developing countries to use the Internet to drive their own social & political development agenda
* Achievement of equity by bridging the digital divide and promoting critical and digital literacies
* Provision of effective online platforms for meaningful participation of citizens
* Optimization of wider access to democratic dialogues through successful community cultivation
* Enhance the benefits of social development interventions through the use of digital, wireless and mobile
technologies for cultivating communities to conduct inquiry and socio-political action
* Facilitating sustainable grassroots, bottom up co-created solutions and approaches to leadership, human rights,
and civil society development
* Reports and reflections on the successes and failures of deploying e-mentoring strategies for raising political awareness, civic consciousness and community cultivation
* North-South, South-South, and public-priv
Organizer & Venue for IADIS International Conference E-Democracy, Equity And Social Justice
| Other events in | Join as Venue
Freiburg, , Germany
Tel: [++49] 0761 / 203 - 0
Fax: [++49] 0761 / 203 - 4369