Mobile Money Show 2012
Event Venue is not final yet
More information on Mobile Money Show
Mobile money will play a dominant role in the future of financial services.
Technology seems to be advancing day by day and by the end of the 3rd quarter there will be lot many innovations and changes. With the evolution of Mobile Payments the developing markets and the developed markets will see competition and will be aggressive when it comes to adapting to technological change and product innovation.
Deriving inspiration from the success of mobile money in other financial markets, the banks of developing markets have started realizing the importance of mobile money and are entering into partnerships with telecoms in their respective countries, thus making things as much as convenient for their customers. Those who are in the field or who are venturing into the mobile payments will gain that competitive edge.
Fleming Gulf presents “The Mobile Money Show 2012” on September 10 and 11’ 2012 in Dubai, as it stages a platform for banks, telecoms, regulators, vendors and merchants to come one step closer into crafting their business strategies to establish mobile money as a pioneer in the financial process and thus to serve customers better and make profitable business in return.
FIND YOUR REASONS TO ATTEND
• Understand how mobile payment systems can influence growth in your existing financial services business
• Come across best practices in mobile payments to better serve your customers and make merchants happy
• Improve your operating and business models by reducing cost and by deploying state of the art technology
• Update yourself with the key regulatory developments across the Mobile Money globally
• Embrace a secured and anti-fraud system across your mobile payments network
• Meet and Network with the best of the best from the mobile payment industry
Organizer & Venue for Mobile Money Show
Contact Organizer | Other events by | Join as organizer
Dubai Airport Free Zone
P.O. Box 54772
Tel: + 91 98863 54321
Fax: +971 4 60 91 589