Social Public Relations Essentials Workshop 2012
More information on Social Public Relations Essentials Workshop
The Social Public Relations Essentials Workshop is aimed to indicate the necessary know-how for attendees to build strategies and tactics for Social PR. It is to create dialogical communication, foster customer trust and loyalty, build corporate image and reputation, research consumer opinions and perception, and gain quantifiable ROI of your business on a variety of social media platform.
Who should attend?
This Social Public Relations Essentials Workshop is ideal for PR professionals and marketers who want to explore more in the social area of Public Relations, generate different insights and learn practical skill-sets needed for planning and implementing the Social PR campaign.
The workshop is also suited for those who have worked in that area and wish to enhance their current Public Relations strategies on Social Media to achieve the effectiveness and efficiency of your campaign planning and take full competitive advantage of every opportunity for corporate success.
Why should attend?
Upon completion of the Social Public Relations Essentials Workshop you will learn:
• How to construct the key components of the Social Public Relations Campaign
• How to develop and convey useful and valuable information
• How to incorporate and take advantage of social media platforms
• How to become a trusted network and engage with online consumers
• How to build a corporate identity to entice stakeholders and consumers
• How to voice customer opinion and handle brand perception
• How to align employee behavior with business objectives
• How to advocate online dialogues to foster buying behaviour
• How to gain traction and more sales from traditional and social media
Organizer & Venue for Social Public Relations Essentials Workshop
Contact Organizer | Other events by | Join as organizer
Room 911, Silvercord Tower 2, 30 Canton Road Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2158 4067
Other events in | Join as Venue
Conference Room, 22/F United Centre, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Hong Kong, , Hong Kong