Cold Chain Optimization for Food & Pharma 2012
More information on Cold Chain Optimization for Food & Pharma
Cold Chain 2012, Optimization for Food & Pharma
From: 02 Oct 2012 To: 03 Oct 2012 City: Dubai
Globalization has made the world smaller, but the physical separation of the regions is still a very important reality. Cold Chain Management is the toughest hurdle in temperature sensitive food and pharmaceutical products, because products can be damaged by undue temperature variations, therefore it is essential that a firm's cold chain is armed with the essential elements which delivers value to their customers.
The Cold Chain 2012 conference which will be a complex interplay of product, packaging materials and transportation methods, as well as complying with an evolving regulatory landscape. Join us and take a closer look at expert views of leading healthcare, food and beverages companies on the hottest issues in cold chain and its management.
• Understand how cold chain is involved in everyone's lives
• Who pays for what and how to define the ROI?
• Discuss how to manage cold chain in cross-climate lines
• Get insight how to have competitive advantage by overcoming • • CCM challenges and being cost-effective
• Assess the current state of cold chain infrastructure in different regions
• Learn about innovations in active and passive cold chain
Keynote Speakers & Panelists
Dr. Fadi Naser Al-Natour,Dr. Azmy Basiouny,Shashi Shekhar,Alexander Borg,Dr.MOhammed Taher and many more.
Organizer & Venue for Cold Chain Optimization for Food & Pharma
Contact Organizer | Other events by | Join as organizer
Dubai Airport Free Zone
P.O. Box 54772
Tel: + 91 98863 54321
Fax: +971 4 60 91 589
| Other events in | Join as Venue
Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa
PO Box 24454, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4 399 5000
Fax: 971 4 399 4547